Helping Penang Go Digital
The COVID-19 pandemic heightened the need for ordinary Penangites to go digital - from paying bills online, connecting through video calls and ordering food delivery.
Funded by the Penang State Government to create part time work during this COVID-19 crisis, the Digital Promoter Scheme and Digital Coach Scheme aims to encourage and promote the use of basic digital technology among ordinary Penangites.Click on the positions below for more information and apply!
To teach digital skills as part of a wider effort to promote the adoption of digital technologies at the grassroots level.
- Flexible working hours (may be required to work during weekends and at night)
- RM 1,000/month
- Curate and develop teaching materials on how to use basic technology (Eg: How to use e-hailing, online banking, email, video calls, etc.)
- Organize workshop and clinics to deliver teaching materials
- Attend to email support on queries on how to use everyday technologies
- Work with partners and stakeholders on promotional campaigns